Are you looking for ways to improve your social media strategy? Want to know the best practices you should follow for social media success?
It’s fully apparent to small businesses that social media is important—more than 70% now utilize it as a marketing channel. However, figuring out exactly what works on social isn’t as clear.
Which networks should you be using? Are both organic and paid tactics worth pursuing? How often should you be engaging? Which types of content should you be posting?
The social media experts at MDG Advertising went through a host of research to see what the latest data says and combined that with learnings from recent work for clients. What emerged are a few key approaches that can help firms engage efficiently and effectively.
In the infographic below, Red Website Design share 9 best practices that can help small businesses of all types succeed on social media:
Here’s a quick summary:
• Learn everything you can about your audience
• Choose which networks to use (and which to ignore)
• Conduct an audit
Keep an eye on the competition
• Listen for mentions of your brand
• Establish your social media voice and tone
• Follow the social media ‘Rule of Thirds’
• Respond to all comments promptly
• Use data to determine when and how often to post
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Thanks for reading this post! Don’t just read and leave,
please like, follow me, and share with others too!!…