Are you a DIY designer building your own website? Need some simple tips to ensure your site doesn’t look a mess?
FrontDesk share their web design tips for beginners in this infographic.
Here are a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Match your colour palette to your brand
- White space is your friend
- Make important information big
- Never use more than three fonts
- Adopt fonts that are supported by all browsers
- Skip comic sans
- Use contrast
- Use a grid
- Use free high-quality stock images
- Test your load time and optimise it
- Label your navigation icons
Hope the infographic helps.